ALINE Climate Insoles are designed for cold-weather activities and outdoor occupations. They keep your feet warm during winter activities like skiing, snowboarding, cold-weather cycling and more. They're also ideal for hunting, hiking, camping and work that finds you outside in the cold for long hours.
Endorsed by professional athletes and Olympic medalists, our Climate Insoles use the same great patented tech as the original ALINE insoles, but Climate Insoles have additional advantages:
- Designed for winter athletes and for those who won’t quit just because it’s cold outside.
- Actively align your feet, knees, hips and back.
- Offer you extra padding while keeping your feet warm.
- Customizable with ALINE TABs Kit (sold separately) to adjust foot orientation for optimal alignment.
Key Features of Climate Insoles
- Engineered ribs flex and rebound so your feet can move freely during any activity.
- Biomechanically enhanced structures keep your feet supported with every step.
- Patented activation and compression zones align your feet and lower body as you step, leap, pivot and turn.
- Cushioned heel cup with a gel pad absorbs shock and keeps your heel secure.
- Top sheet of heat-reflective fabric to keep your feet nice and toasty.
- Added memory foam for improved comfort.
- Accepts ALINE TABs which let you customize your foot orientation.